Friday 4 May 2012

90% of Affiliate Marketers Fail, Make Sure You Don't!

That's right... I said it. It is true that around 90% of people who start affiliate marketing do not succeed. There's several reasons for why this is, but the main one, the only huge reason, is that people just don't take action.

People fail or give up because they might put a little effort that is no where near the best that they could do and then see little results. Once they see little or no results, they throw in the towel, when they may even have been a day or two away from starting to see success, no matter how small. They just don't give it time.

"Some of you say you want to be successful, but you just kind of want it, you don't want it badly."

There i go... bringing out the quotes. In all seriousness though, this is the biggest reason for failure, and it's not even a good one. Some people set themselves a task, tell themselves exactly what they are going to do next... and then they never do it. I know, I used to be like that. Nothing got done. Now I set myself a task and I put all my effort into sticking to it.

All you need is a little faith, believe in yourself and get tough with yourself. Don't give up, success could just be right around the corner.

If you are looking for ideas to get started, you can sign up to receive a free report from me on how to turn $50 into $2500 per week at the top of the page. No nonsense, no scams, just real internet marketing. Give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment